Looking to secure an affordable investment property in the thriving suburb of Yarrabilba with long term tenants in place…well look no further!
Featuring a modern open plan design plus a second living area, this spacious 4 bedroom home has so much to offer the discerning buyer.
Stone bench tops and ceiling fans throughout with air conditioning to the master and open planned areas.
Situated opposite the McKinnon sports Park and walking distance to the San Damiano College, this property is fully fenced, has security screens and plenty of parking.
Features of this property include:
• Master bedroom featuring walk in wardrobe, ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Remaining three bedrooms feature built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Generous sized main bathroom with stone bench tops and quality fittings and fixtures
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, large gas/electric stove and dishwasher
• 2nd living or media area
• Double remote vehicle accommodation under roof
• Metered gas is also a bonus
• Security screens
• Long rear alfresco area with a ceiling fan
• Fenced back yard Plenty of parking
Yarrabilba has so much to offer, located centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast boasting a variety of shops, schools, parks and community facilities.
Call today to book an inspection!
NOTE: Previously taken internal photos have been included to respect the privacy of the tenant!
NOTE: As viewings may change with minimal notice, No Nonsense Realty advises all interested parties to confirm the commencement of the open home prior to attending. To avoid any inconvenience or disappointment, confirmation of the current sale status with the listing agent prior to attending the open home is also advised. Whilst No Nonsense Realty has endeavoured to ensure the information provided for the above property is factual. No Nonsense Realty gives no assurance as to the accuracy or dependability of the information enclosed. It is advised that all interested parties conduct independent searches and enquiries prior to purchasing.
Unit 4/19-23 Tamborine Street,
JIMBOOMBA, QLD, 4280
07 5540 3999
Homes For Sale
Request An Appraisal
Rental Appraisal Request